Τετάρτη 3 Οκτωβρίου 2012

Be the Miracle


Since I was child I was  dreaming beautifully crafted worlds, later I learned that there are no magic sticks and all these only exist in heaven.When I grew up I realized that these things happened only with miracles, so dreams slowly begin to fade until it disappeared somewhere in my everyday life.But once upon time in a difficult situation in my life I found a man from nowhere who gave me his hand and helped me, and suddenly I felt so good as when I was a child, carefree and dreamed that the world can be very beautiful.So I said to myself, HEY hold up , something is happening here, let me see what will happened if I do this, but this time I will offer to someone, and then... I felt the touch, then I saw a light in the eyes of a man who was helped by ME, a light illuminated again my childhood dreams, then just A MIRACLE HAPPENED...............so I decided to follow, not my dreams, but my Miracle.....

Be the Miracle......

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου